• Describe yourself in 3 words.
Enthusiastic. Moody. Passionate.
• What is your favorite food?
I like almost all food…but I loathe cucumbers.
• Who is your favorite band or music artist right now or of all time?
Just one? Well, here’s a few bands and musicians that I LOVE: The Cure, The Clash, The Talking Heads, Indigo Girls, Santigold, Madonna, Violent Femmes, David Bowie, The Hidden Cameras, Mount Moriah, and dozens more!
• Best part about being a yoga instructor?
The support I receive from my students.
• List two pet peeves.
It really bugs me when toilet paper rolls from the bottom instead of the top. Also, drivers who don’t use their blinkers get on my nerves.
• What is your most embarrassing moment?
One time I accidentally used the ladies room at a ShopKo to change clothes. When I exited, about half a dozen people were smiling uncomfortably at me.
• What is your spirit animal?
• Who is your celebrity crush?
Paul Rudd or Ryan Reynolds or Cate Blanchett or Meryl Streep or Larry David
• What is your favorite cereal?
• Do you have any strange phobias?
I’m terrified of heights. Which is crazy because I worked as a flight attendant for 7 years and that never bothered me, but a ride on a Ferris wheel or standing over a cliff scares the living crap out of me.
• What is the coolest place you’ve ever visited?
Vietnam! Spain! Seattle! Kauai! Switzerland! –They’re all pretty cool!
• What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I’ll never tell!
Chris' Teaching Schedule:
Power Hour at 5:30pm