In the Spirit of Space Sharing: Autumn Retreat for your Fallout Yoga Team (and you)
These last six weeks have been a fast-paced and exciting launch for Fallout Yoga. Whew! An aspect of the unique place we've landed temporarily, is that we share space with a variety of events. Because of this temporary circumstance, we need to close Fallout Yoga for one full week after Labor Day.
Fallout Yoga will be closed Tues. 9/6 thru Mon. 9/12. We want to send out our heartfelt appreciation for all the support and love we have received thus far. Please save the date. We'll be back and better than ever when we re-open on Tuesday 9/13 at 6am.
We will miss you and we so appreciate your patience, understanding, and support for this Fallout Yoga Autumn Retreat. While we do NOT plan to make this an annual event, the Fallout Yoga Team is using this time in a variety of enriching ways that will benefit us, and YOU, our dedicated students and yoga family. We will:
• Fine-tune our fall schedule, w/ all of your faves and a few new classes!
• Engage in team building, marketing and activities.
• Finalize the special programs, immersions, workshops and (TEACHER TRAININGS!) available through the next 12 months, and
• MOST IMPORTANTLY, when our team returns on Tuesday the 13th, we hope to be able to offer you details about our new, permanent yoga home!
• All month long passes will be extended for two weeks!
Although there may be a closure here at Fallout Yoga, we hope you take this week to do some fun outdoor exploration and enjoy this beautiful state. We appreciate your love and support as we set Fallout Yoga into full motion in the coming months.